Translate

Monday, April 23, 2012

Hello World

Welcome to my little blog.

You may be asking yourself "What is the Fish News Network?" You may also be asking yourself "How did I wind up here when I was not trying to find a blog, I was looking for some nice cat videos?"  To those of you asking the first question I will try to answer below. To those of you that asked the second question you probably stopped reading some time ago anyway.

So, what is the Fish News Network?

Good question. The truth is we will learn what it is together. My hope is that it will be a place for me to share my perspective on news items and current events. As I am more than a little bit snarky and sarcastic by nature you should expect my perspective to be along those lines.

I will make an effort to point out the bits that are completely fake, however I do expect my readers to have a sense of humor and not need to be lead by the hand at all times.

All comments will be moderated for the time being. Offensive, pointless or boring comments will not be posted.

So I hope you enjoy. (If you don't I won't care or know and frankly there is a better than even chance I will forget my password and stop updating this in a week or so.)

5 comments:

  1. Good luck Fish! I'll check back regularly.
    UFO TOFU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fish! This is realwest! Nice blog - has that "new blog" smell about it that I love so much!
    :)
    But I think you need a blogroll - then you can write to the operators of those other blogs and ask 'em to blog roll you!!
    And HEY, please write down your password for this; I'd like to read more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FIRST!

    Sorry I just had to Fish!

    Welcoming to the world of bloggin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Fish - what happened to MY comment (this is realwest here!).

    What, was it offensive, pointless or boring?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blogosphere, Fish!

    ReplyDelete