Translate

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Live Mocking of the Debate

Both campaigns were disappointed by the rules for tonights debate Obama had requested the ability to phone a friend on hard questions while Romney had asked for live ammo to be allowed. both requests were denied.

Romney: My plan does not call for 5 trillion dollars in Tax cuts.
Obama: Yes it does and you stink.
Romney: You just lied.
Obama: No I didn't and you still stink.

Obama: it just math, and I am better at math than you are.
Romney: Since when?

Jim: We are over our 15 minutes
Romney: I know, fun isn't it?

Romney: My kids do the same thing you are doing, say the same thing over and over and hope I will
believe it.

Obama: I will reduce the deficit by cutting spending and raising taxes. This will work.
Romney: You have been President for 4 years, why haven't you done it yet?

Ok seriously, these 2 are way to dry to mock tonight. maybe I should have drank more before it started. basically the entire thing has been Romney talking about his plan and Obama saying "no that is not your plan"

I will stand by for any mock worthy remarks.

So the debate is over.

If you want a good laugh, watch MSNBC, they are literally yelling at the camera about everything they think Obama should have said to Romney. They are not even trying to be impartial.

Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment