Translate

Monday, October 8, 2012

On Writing and Posting a good blog

Regular readers of this blog have certainly noticed that my posting schedule has become less scheduled than previously planned. I do apologize for this. My goal is to write thought and entertaining articles at least 3 times a week. However this is easier said than done. Sometimes article topics come to me easily for example the outrage I felt when I posted Friday's rant about the phony unemployment numbers. Other's require some thought and research and re writing to get to a point that I feel comfortable publishing them.

I will try to post at least 3 times a week, with fake News published around Wednesday, but I am no longer promising to publish specifically on Monday Wednesday and Friday. Please check the site or follow me on twitter @fishjp to be alerted to new posts.

In the meantime I have decided to make the hidden "page 2" less hidden feel free to read it and enjoy the beginnings of my Children's story "The Adventures of Emily and Blankie"

Remember the easiest way to say you like this blog is to click the links to my sponsor's ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment