Translate

Monday, June 18, 2012

Guest Post: Happy Fathers Day To My Amazing Dad


Hi, my dad is the guy you may know as fish and he asked me to write the post for to day and I was clueless at first but this is what I came up with.  Now you all know that yesterday was fathers day. I may have been a little crabbie in the begining because my sister woke me up at 7 o'clock but the day turned out to be a blast. my sister made my dad breakfest in bed and he loved it. After he finished his food we thought about what we should do. We came up with the idea to go on a bike ride. We went around town and then stopped at a park to rest and play.  After tthat fun ride we had to get ready to go to a pool party at my aunt and unculs house. the party was so much fun it started at 12:30 and we dident get home until 6:30 and all the food was great I didnt want to stop eatting. well thats what we did for fathers day. I love you daddy!


(My oldest wrote this as a Father's Day present for me. I could not be prouder of her. She is worried that the readers of this blog will think what she wrote was dumb or embarassing, I have assured her this is not the case. I hope everyone had as pleasant a Father's Day as I had. Regular Posts resume on Wednesday with Fake News- Fish)

No comments:

Post a Comment